The perfect day starts with the perfect location. Stoney Acres is the place to hold your ideal country wedding, located here in Paris, Texas. We have many amenities to make your day perfect!
• Beautiful country location in Paris, Texas: Scenic waterfall, koi pond, natural flowers
• Full dressing room for bridal parties
• On-staff Wedding Coordinator and Decorator
. An array of decorations to select from
• Attendants to help make sure that everything runs smooth
• Covered pavilion for dancing and reception
• Tables and chairs available for the reception and wedding ceremony
• Kitchen area for caterers
• Full sound system for wedding and reception area
All Vendors must be pre approved.
Call today to make an appointment to see Stoney Acres!
Stoney Acres has been around for a few years now, offering couples the chance to hold country weddings in an outdoor setting. What makes Stoney Acres an ideal location in Paris, Texas is the natural beauty of the surroundings. From the big boulders to the waterfall and pond, to the flowerbeds that adorn this venue, Stoney Acres is a beautiful place to hold your special day.
Bridal parties can have their ceremony and reception on the grounds. There is a dressing room with air conditioning, a full well lit vanity set up with mirrors, for bridal parties to get dressed and get ready for the ceremony. There is a coordinator on staff that can work with you, as well as attendants that see to the minor details of making sure the ceremony and reception go off without any problems.
There is a covered pavilion used for dancing and the reception area. Caterers are able to work with a full kitchen for receptions. Set up assistance is available as well as clean up assistance with tables and decorations for the big day. These areas can be decorated any way you like!
Brides to be are invited to make an appointment to come out and see what makes Stoney Acres stand apart from other wedding/reception locations.
We are located at:
4433 FARM ROAD 905, Paris, TX.
Call Us 903-332-0337
Email us by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org